Energy Maintenance Plans
Sign up now … scheduled maintenance visits will extend the life of your HVAC system!
Routine HVAC service from a trusted HVAC company
Become a Price Services PRIORTY MEMBER and sign up for an Energy Maintenance Agreement (EMA) today.
When you choose to sign up for an EMA with our HVAC company, you will have peace of mind that your heating and cooling system will have professionals routinely watching over its performance.
An EMA is designed to maintain your HVAC system’s peak efficiency, keep operating cost at a minimum and extend the life of your system. The highly trained technicians at Price Services can correct minor problems before they become costly repairs. Our HVAC company has offices in Columbus, NC and Boiling Springs, SC to provide exceptional service to customers in WNC and Upstate SC. We service all surrounding areas to these locations.
Choose the plan that best fits your needs from the options below.
- 2 visits per year
- 15% discount on repairs
- No overtime charges
Call us to discuss the details of our plan! 828-863-4966 NC or 864-580-1601 SC
AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS
HVAC Services include:
- Replace belts as needed
- Inspect flue/venting
- Check all safeties & controls
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks
- Clean coils, indoor & out
- Check & clean blower wheel
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect & clean condensate drains
- Clean burners & orifice pilot
- Inspect & clean or replace filters (filters provided by owner)
- Inspect & replace thermocouple & nozzle as needed
All EMA customers receive “Priority service” status, discounts on all repairs based upon chosen plan, all diagnostic fees waved on repairs, a one-year parts warranty on all paid repairs, and peace of mind that your system is operating at peak efficiency.
Most heating and cooling sytems have energy wasting problems
- 1/100th of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can increase operating cost and 8 to 10% efficiency
- Dirty blower wheel can reduce air flow over 30%
- 23% refrigerant undercharge can cause 52% efficiency loss
- 10% reduction in air volume (where excessive) can decrease fan energy consumption by 30% and provide a more comfortable space temperature
- 15% return air leak from 120 degrees attic can double operating cost