Energy Maintenance Plans
Sign up now … having scheduled maintenance visits will extend the life of your system!
Become a Price Services “PRIORTY MEMBER,” through an Energy Maintenance Agreement (EMA).
An EMA is designed to maintain system efficiency, keeping operating cost at a minimum and extending the life of your system. Correct minor problems before they become costly repairs. Choose the plan that best fits your needs from the options below.
- 2 visits per year
- 10% discount on repairs
- No overtime charges
Call us to discuss the details of our plan!
828-863-4966 NC or 864-580-1601 SC
AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS
- Replace belts as needed
- Inspect flue/venting
- Check all safeties & controls
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks
- Clean coils, indoor & out
- Check & clean blower wheel
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect & clean condensate drains
- Clean burners & orifice pilot
- Inspect & clean or replace filters (filters provided by owner)
- Inspect & replace thermocouple & nozzle as needed
All EMA customers receive “Priority service” status, discounts on all repairs based upon chosen plan, all diagnostic fees waved on repairs, a one-year parts warranty on all paid repairs, and peace of mind that your system is operating at peak efficiency.
Most Heating/Cooling sytems have energy wasting problems
- 1/100th of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can increase operating cost and 8 to 10% efficiency
- Dirty blower wheel can reduce air flow over 30%
- 23% refrigerant undercharge can cause 52% efficiency loss
- 10% reduction in air volume (where excessive) can decrease fan energy consumption by 30% and provide a more comfortable space temperature
- 15% return air leak from 120 degrees attic can double operating cost